Armeg 22mm Stubby Length Wood Beaver
The smoothest and fastest wood drill bits available
The WoodBeavers quad flute and quad cutting head design sets it apart from other wood drill bits available on the market and gives a drilling performance that can’t be beaten.
- ¼” Quick-Change shank* for added convenience and rapid diameter tool change.
- Up to 25mm can be used within an impact driver.
- Short lightweight body construction for maximum holes per charge in cordless machines
- Four deep auger style flutes for rapid chip evacuation and faster drilling speeds
- Four precision ground cutting teeth for extreme drilling comfort and balance
- Purpose designed head geometry for ultra clean breakthrough
- Available individually or within sets
- Stubby Length 120mm (also available in other listings as a standard length of 165mm)
*Apart from 32mm which has a 7/16” shank & can’t be used in impact drivers.
The compact stubby design is perfect for inter-joist drilling, working in tight spaces and for users with larger drilling machines.
WoodBeaver can be used in:
- Veneered chipboard