ARMEG 4 Piece Stubby Nail Proof Wood Beaver Set
Armeg are the award winning power tool accessory manufacturer. They’re not only the UK’s sole manufacturer of SDS Plus and SDS Max drill bits, they are also specialists in solving application specific drilling problems. Formed in Dronfield in 1973, they have been at the forefront of drilling innovation ever since.
They are the one & only premier UK tool and drill manufacturer.
Armeg tools are of the highest quality and will give outstanding service. Please view my other items in this range.
ARMEG 3 Piece Nail Proof Impact Rated Stubby Wood Beaver Auger Drill Bit Set & Case Plus A Quick Release Armeg SDS+ Adaptor.
- Quick Look Features:
- Wood Beaver – Next Generation Nail Proof Wood Drills
- Ultra-Smooth and Balanced Cutting Action
- Rapid Drilling Action
- Extreme Durability
- Exceptionally Clean Breakthrough
- Maximising Holes per Charge
- Stubby is an ideal and convenient length for inter-joist drilling and working in tight spaces.
- The nail-proof drill bits have high speed steel cutting heads and robust profiles, with its 4 precision ground cutting teeth, which allow them to provide effective drilling, even after nail strikes.
- ¼” quick-change shank designs for rapid interchanges in impact drivers and cordless/mains drils.
- The set also includes a SDS plus quick-change adaptor, which provides versatility to use the bits in SDS plus drilling machines.
- Can be used in nail-embedded wood, hard wood, soft wood, veneered chipboard and plywood.
- The 3 piece set contains a 16mm, 20mm, 25mm drills and new and improved ABS Tough plastic storage case with a foam inset, plus a Armeg SDS+ Bit Adaptor.
- Overall length: 120mm
- Shaft Diameter of drills bits: 1/4″ (6.3mm) Hex
- Comes with a Full guarantee from Armeg Tools UK