Armeg 32mm Nail Proof Stubby Length Wood Beaver
The compact stubby design is perfect for inter-joist drilling, working in tight spaces and for users with larger drilling machines.
The solution to drilling in Nail Embedded Wood
Designed with all the benefits of the original WoodBeaver, the Nail-Proof also features a stronger cutting head, allowing it to provide effective drilling even after Nail Strikes. The robust profile of the four precision ground cutting teeth provides extreme resistance to hard objects whilst the HSS cutting head increases durability in tough materials to give longer tool life.
- Four deep auger style flutes for rapid chip evacuation and faster drilling speeds
- 7/16″ shank that will fit into conventional drill chucks (too large for standard impact drivers)
- Four precision ground cutting teeth for extreme drilling comfort and balance
- Robust cutting tooth profile provides extreme resistance to hard objects such as nails
- High Speed Steel cutting head increases durability in tough materials for longer life
- Available individually or in a 4 piece stubby set
Nail-Proof WoodBeaver can be used in:
- Nail embedded wood
- Veneered chipboard