- 2 x Jaw Dropper wrenches – one for basin taps and one for bath taps
- Screwdriver for adjusting guide / stop
- Full instructions on use
- Handy carry case (All as shown in the pictures)
New ARMEG 2 Piece Jaw Dropper Tap Wrench Set.
- Two spanners designed to make a plumber’s life a whole lot easier
- For fitting or removing unsighted taps
- Both virtually self guiding, locates nut with ease
- One spanner for 1/2″ BSP and one for 3/4″ BSP
- Fits both tap back nuts and pipe union nuts
- For bath and basin taps
- This innovative product from Armeg is designed to make a plumber’s life a whole lot easier.
- Fitting or removing unsightly taps can be a fiddly and frustrating job, which is where the Jaw Dropper Spanner becomes exceptionally useful.
- With the sliding jaw locked in position it allows tightening or removal of the pipe union nut.
- With the sliding jaw dropped it allows tightening of tap back nuts without having to turn off the water and drain the system.
- The head is practically self guiding and locates with ease onto the nut, a swing out handle aids tightening or removal of basin or bath nuts.
- The set, contained in a carry case, consists of two spanners, one for 1/2″ and the other for 3/4″ BSP threads and screwdriver for adjustment of the guide
- Both tools come complete in a tough carry storage case.
- This item comes with a full guarantee from Armeg Tools UK.
More details can be found at https://www.armeg.com/Jaw-Dropper?search=jaw%20dropper