Armeg are the award winning power tool accessory manufacturer. They’re not only the UK’s sole manufacturer of SDS Plus and SDS Max drill bits, they are also specialists in solving application specific drilling problems. Formed in Dronfield in 1973, they have been at the forefront of drilling innovation ever since.
They are the one & only premier UK tool and drill manufacturer.
Armeg tools are of the highest quality and will give outstanding service.
111mm Plug Set
Armeg’s Solid Board Cutter provides users with a simple and easy solution for drilling access holes in solid board flooring – no need for inter joist sawing.
When used together with Armeg’s removable solid plug caps, this product produces a neat access hole which lies flush with the floor and allows re-entry for future access requirements.
- Rapidly creating a 111mm diameter hole in under one minute, the Solid Board Cutter features 8% Cobalt HSS tipped teeth for durability, lasting at least 100% longer than a standard bi-metallic holesaw.
- A precision manufactured depth-stop ring and HSS rebating cutters allow SBC caps to precisely locate in the flooring for a neat finish with 100% accuracy.
- SBC can be used in flooring grade chipboard up to 22mm thick.
SBC is ideal when creating holes for:
- Running cables under floors for rewires / installations.
- Access above down-lighters during installation or maintenance.
- Access when running pipework under flooring.
- General work where access to the floor void under solid flooring is required.
This kit includes the following :
- 111mm Solid Board Hole Cutter
- 3 x 111mm replacement hole covers ( more can be purchased on a separate listing)
- Handy Carry Case and instructions