Armeg are the award winning power tool accessory manufacturer. They’re not only the UK’s sole manufacturer of SDS Plus and SDS Max drill bits, they are also specialists in solving application specific drilling problems. Formed in Dronfield in 1973, they have been at the forefront of drilling innovation ever since.
They are the one & only premier UK tool and drill manufacturer.
Armeg tools are of the highest quality and will give outstanding service.
2 x Armeg 7mm x 150mm Twister 1/4″ Hex Impact Rated Masonry Drill Bit
Designed for optimum performance is impact drivers
Armeg’s new Twister masonry drill bits are designed for optimum performance within impact drivers. Specially manufactured with a granite grind to the tungsten carbide tip, the drill bits are perfect for rotary only drilling under torsional impact. Twister masonry drill bits are available in 5 sizes with overall lengths of 150mm and working lengths of 95mm.
- ¼” Quick-Change Shank Drill bits can be rapidly interchanged within power tools (including impact drivers) for convenient and hassle free drilling
- High Quality alloy Steel Provides durability and strength for the drill bit to withstand the torsional impact of an impact driver
- 1 Piece Body Construction Ensures concentricity of the drill bit during the drilling process for more accurate holes and a secure fixing fit
- Copper brazed at 1100°C Furnace brazing process uses a copper braze at 1100°C giving the ultimate bond between body and tip, allowing the drill bit to perform longer and produce a greater number of holes
- Custom-Ground Drill Tip Designed specifically for rotary only drilling, the custom-ground drill tip reduces the torque placed on the drill bit resulting in faster and more efficient drilling in impact drivers
Twister Masonry Drills can be used in:
- Soft brick
- Medium density block
- Concrete common bricks
- Red facing bricks
- Sheet Metal
- Soft Tile
- Not designed for use in heavy duty masonry materials
Twister Masonry Drills are ideal for:
- Drilling fixings holes for wall plugs etc
- One handed drilling in tight spaces with an impact driver
- Drilling multiple materials with one drill bit and one power tool